Well, kids… it’s time for an update on the book…
Understanding the Crystal People: A Handbook for Lightworkers is ready for purchase!
The birth process has been a doosy… massive thanks to all those people who have been holding my hand and mopping my brow through the process… I’d like to take a moment to acknowledge a few of them here.
MY ETERNAL AND HEARTFELT THANKS (in no specific order!) GO OUT TO:
- Angel Walton, for tirelessly combing over the manuscript again and again, (and again). Also for re-introducing me to my Crystal Guide, Venus, also “The Gang” and for delivering wonderful lessons and messages from the Other Side.
- Rita Ibison, for the FEFT.
- Crystal friends who attended my workshops, and who have adopted new members into their crystal families over these many years.
- Fenix Deroche and Lammie Nguyen, for the day we spent at the crystal mine, (2 weeks out from shoulder surgery). Fenix, for the photographs and for delivering the message that I will be the crystals’ voice as well as their legs. Lammie thanks for carrying my bucket and for being such a wonderful friend. You’re my favorite Lunch Ho.
- Meg the Media Maven, much gratitude for the info on social networking and for being there when I had questions.
- Kent Hesselbein for the wonderful cover design and for putting up with my nit-pickiness.
- Michele Doucette for the assistance with the final polishing, for guiding me through the publishing process and introducing me to Stan at St. Clair Publications.
- Last but not least, Deb-la, Moto, Mom, Dad, Rita-mom, and Tribe of the Tree People… your support and enthusiasm have kept me afloat when my arms got tired from paddling.
There are countless more people to thank, but I don’t want to put any more of you to sleep (I heard some of you snoring in the back row!) If you weren’t named here specifically, please know you have my friendship, love and humble thanks, always.
Obviously and ultimately, I thank the Crystal People.
I am publishing through St. Clair Publications, books are available on Amazon, Amazon UK and I will also offer autographed copies from my website (click here). If you purchase a personalized autographed copy through Arkansas Crystal Works, it will come with a free crystal point selected especially for you, at a special “Crystal Friends” discounted rate.
For those of you in the Arkansas area (or who like to travel) I will be having book signings here in Van-Alma, in Fayetteville at Passages Rising and in Eureka Springs.
The signing in Van-Alma will be at the Psychic Fair at the Healing Art Center on Saturday October 26th, 2013 from noon to 5pm. I will also be teaching a crystal class and will have a booth set up with crystals and books.
I will be at Crystal Waters in Eureka Springs, Arkansas on November 9th, 2013 (7 Basin Spring Avenue) from 5 – 7 pm. Here is a link to Crystal Waters’ Facebook site for directions and info: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crystal-Waters/178884705492706
I will be at Passages Rising in Fayetteville, Arkansas (14 E. Meadow) on November 16th, 2013 4pm – 8pm. There will be fingerfood and music. Dennis and Kapotahi Frederikson will be playing Native American flute and Susan McBay will be debuting songs from her latest CD.
Thanks so much for your patience and support through this process!
Love and Crystal Blessings~ Genn 🙂