Would you like to hear a little bit about my crystal journey in my own words? Are you curious about crystals and how best to work with them? Do you wonder about programming crystals or want to know details about the process of an Ask Genn Crystal Reading?
Recently I had the honor of being interviewed by my new friend, the lovely and gracious Sheryl Sitts of Exploring Possibilities. This is a fun and informational podcast recording that lasts about 43 minutes. Take a listen to this interview!
If you would like more information before jumping in, Sheryl summed up the interview beautifully on her YouTube page. I’ll borrow from her wonderful description.
In the interview, we discuss:
- How I began learning about crystals while recovering from cancer in a quartz-rich lake in Texas and continued my interest when I moved to Arkansas.
- My book, Understanding the Crystal People: A Handbook for Lightworkers (available on Amazon at https://amzn.to/2YCxG9Q or Arkansas Crystal Works if you want it autographed): and insights into why it is so important and beneficial for us to connect with crystals now and how they can teach and guide us.
- How to choose a crystal, or allow a crystal to choose you.
- The process by which I do a crystal reading and sharing my hope that this will be the beginning of a relationship between you and your crystal.
- How to check in with a crystal and begin listening and hearing their messages and guidance.
- We demystify the process of programming crystals as we describe a more equal partnership between humans and crystals.
- The importance of clearing crystals and how to do that.
I hope you enjoy the interview! If you like it, I would love to hear your feedback below, and consider sharing the link with friends!
What if you had placed 2 blue lace agate stones in your bra as well as a bloodstone and a few hours later you realized that the 2 blue lace agate stones had disappeared but the blood stone was still there. I was sitting in a chair the entire time
Hey Cheryl! Your guess is as good as mine. Crystals sometimes do disappear into what seems like “nowhere”. Sometimes they reappear and sometimes they don’t. Thanks for your comment! (Let us know if they reappear!)