This is a re-visit of a prior posting.
This property is again available for sale! If you were one of the ones interested last time but missed out, here’s your second chance!
Have you been considering a move or looking for a vacation home near the historic city of Hot Springs and in the Crystal Vortex of Arkansas? Here’s your opportunity!
This home has been described as “a peaceful wooded haven nestled at the base of a mountain and graced with a creek and abundant wildlife“.
That is an accurate description! It was bought as a distressed property and has been extensively updated from the sub-flooring up.
A large deck overlooking a wooded area and creek is perfect for summer barbecues and quiet contemplation.
Among the extras are 2 storage buildings, a 2 car carport and two leveled areas perfect for placing large workshops wired for electricity. It is just 7.7 miles from downtown Hot Springs and a scenic drive from several crystal mines.
Crystal has been found naturally occurring on the land (!!) and has also been lovingly situated around the house, in the flower beds and elsewhere on the property.
If you’ve read this far, I’m guessing you would like more specifics! Here’s a handy list:
- 3 bedroom, 2 bath
- 3 acre, 1,352 square ft home
- ample storage closets
- spacious, inviting, sunny kitchen with 4 walls of storage and cabinet space
- upper and lower surround cupboards
- plenty of working counter top area
- stove (electric), refrigerator and dishwasher
- garbage disposal
- sliding glass doors in dining room open out onto the back deck
- washer and dryer
- central heat and air
- all new improvements, including:
- beautiful cork flooring in dining room
- new duct work throughout
- plumbing lines (still under warranty) with all new shut-off valves and access doors
- well water
- raised garden area set up
- new electric service pole and new wires from transformer
- extended deck overlooking creek and wooded area
- fruit trees (peach and fig)
- landscaping with trees, bushes and flowers
- 2 out-building storage units, empty and ready for your treasures
- 2 car carport
- wooded, secluded area close enough to the city for convenience
- bountiful wildlife
- 3 acres (survey on file)
- tree-lined drive
- located in Hot Springs National Park
- Priced to sell at just $95,000 (similar listings in the area are going for $120 to $130)
Here are some images of the outside of the house, the back deck and the creek:
Here are some images of the inside of the house. There aren’t pictures of all of the rooms, but it is a representative sample:
Here are some more outside pictures of the flowers, creek and a visiting turtle!
If this sounds like your dream home, drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will answer any questions you might have! If you’re wondering why we are choosing to sell, it is because I need to stay where I am, to be near family. It’s a wonderful home, and we love it, so we are looking for someone to love it as much as we do. We’ve seen fairies in the trees and the orb pictures taken here are awe inspiring.
It’s a magical place.
If you have ever wanted to live in the Crystal Vortex of Arkansas, in a secluded wooded area, close enough to town to be convenient, and an easy drive to all the working Arkansas crystal mines, this is your opportunity. Don’t miss out!
Email me today: email@example.com
If you have more questions, please don’t hesitate to ask and I will do my best to answer to the best of my knowledge!